The EI Awards 2016
The EI Awards is an annual competition run by the Energy Institute to celebrate the outstanding achievements in the energy sector by both individuals and organisations.
The Awards recognise those in the industry who have demonstrated excellence and innovation in their daily work and have made an invaluable contribution to shaping our energy future. If you, or someone you know, deserves to have their achievements recognised please put your entries forward for the EI Awards in 2016. The competition is free to enter and we are accepting entries until 31 May 2016.
There are nine award categories:
- Communication – covering the best example of effective communications with stakeholders such as customers, regulators, employees and shareholders.
- Community Initiative – recognising projects instigated for the benefit of communities or communities undertaking their own energy initiatives.
- Energy Champion – acknowledging commitment to professionalism, raising standards and/or championing the industry. Entrants can be self-nominated or put forward by a colleague.
- Energy Excellence – celebrating those outstanding projects that showcase fresh thinking and which may lie outside the other categories.
- Environment – including projects and products where sustainability and environmental considerations are central.
- Innovation – looking for breakthroughs in technology that are still in the research and development stage of the project/product.
- Safety – considering the most impressive new step towards improving safety in the energy sector.
- Technology – distinguishing new technological developments or implementation of existing technology in a pioneering way.
- Young Energy Professional of the Year – rewarding the contribution, innovation and passion of the next generation of energy talent.
The winners will be announced and presented with their awards at EI Awards Dinner held at the Sheraton Park Lane Hotel, London on 10 November.
Click here to submit your entry. The entry deadline is 31 May 2016.
t: 44 (0)20 7467 7174
The ADE Awards 2016
Sponsorship opportunities are now available, download the sponsorship notice.
The Association for Decentralised Energy Awards 2016, showcasing innovation, best practice and achievements across combined heat and power, district heating and demand response and energy services are now closed.
The awards provide an opportunity for organisations and professionals from across the growing sector to celebrate success and collective attainment.
There are eight award categories for 2016:
- Industrial Project of the Year
- Commercial / Public Sector Project of the Year
- Homes and Communities Project of the Year
- Consultancy Project of the Year
- Integrated Energy Award
- Innovation Award
- Customer Engagement Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Sponsored by Edina
The winner from each category (except Lifetime Achievement) will also be entered into an award for Company of the Year.
The shortlist for the awards will be announced in mid-September, with the Awards Dinner taking place at the Natural History Museum on Wednesday 23rd November.